Bluetooth Holster Trigger Instruction
Calibration mode: (can only be operated once after leaving the factory)
- Mount the HT01 to the holster and pull out the weapon (metal).
- Press and hold the LED button for 3-5 seconds. LED blinks red to indicate the HT01 is in calibration mode
- Insert the weapon (metal) back into the holster. LED lights red for 3 seconds to indicate the calibration is complete
- Press the LED button once to return to BLE host mode.
BLE host mode:
- Press the LED button once to turn on the HT01. LED blinks blue twice to indicate the HT01 has detected a weapon (metal)
（If the HT01 does not detect metal within 30 minutes, it will automatically shut down）
- When the weapon (metal) is pulled out from the holster(LED blinks blue once), the HT01 will send a Bluetooth signal to activate the body camera in the power-on state within 5 meters to start recording.